วันอังคารที่ 15 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Elly kamil Indonesia

(OWNER  EKA KEMASINDO ASRI CO.,LTD)


 Dhammakaya Temple that I know.

What I know about the DMC temple in Thailand 
is a place to teach mediation and teach people to have a good manner and spread the Buddha teaching in daily practice life.

The place is big and gathering  a lot of people a
nd students for certain spiritual day like Magapuja, 
Earth day, Kathina and others.

I always think It has been not easy to spread 
the Buddha teaching when among the Buddha 
follower think about their own sect.

I am expecting the DMC to teach people 
that Buddha is one religion and have to be 
universal and not sec.

So far I have a feeling this is what DMC 
try to teach universal.




 Loungpow Dhammachayo that I know.

I think Loungpow Dhammachayo is a kind person 
who spend his life time so for spread 
the Buddha religion in the real life .

He has been manage it very good to set the 5R 
( cleaning, arranging, neatness, discipline, 
on going improvement)  in his temple , 
and spread buddha success and 
he has a great success on these.
    
Luang phow did a good job, 
and try to spread all over the world 
where you can see each continental 
have small DMC.

I think that is great to have small DMC 
in every single small or big city where people 
do not have  to travel far away to get to DMC temple.

The dream in dream is a very attractive 
and use full program. I assume this channel can be 
spread all over the world and have text 
Chinese and English.

I hope Luang Phow Continue  give dhamma speech 
to any temple ( despite what sec)  
that need the dhamma talk and  learn meditation 
by sending the monks.

In that way people can see DMC is difference, 
try to spread Buddha teaching and meditation universal.

 In that way the Buddha follower will 
continue to increase and unite 
one day without see what sec.


 My meditation experience.

I have not success on the meditation as 
I have difficult to concentrate  the mind.

All I feel is peace when do meditation.

I pay a lot respect on the meditation 
that DMC teach, people who have problem 
in mind then when they come to DMC  
to learn meditation, they can feel peace and relax.

At same time, DMC have program to teach 
meditation despite what religion of the people. 
This is good to help people to feel peace.